Wednesday, July 21, 2010

What to do with this blog?

Now that the theater grant with Toby has ended, I'm stuck with this blog. I really don't know what to do with it. Should I try at humor? My personal life? That seems boring and overly done. Also, I'm really not sure if anyone is actually reading this thing anyway. Just in case anyone is, I would appreciate your suggestions.

Here are some things I've thought about including on my blog:
-stories about studying abroad in St. Andrews
-stories about living in Brazil
-trying to learn Portuguese
-teaching (there's a ton to talk about here, including funny, sad, mundane, pedagogical stuff)
-running the 5k in October (I'm not a runner....yet)
-stories about my wacky (to put it nicely) family and pets

If you have any ideas or suggestions for me, leave some comments!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Rachel,

    Lest you think no one is reading your blog ... oddly I found it tonight while doing a Google search on another topic. I hope you've had a good summer, and I do hope that you'll find a reason to keep blogging about some topic that interests you.

    I plan to be in touch with everyone from the theatre-going group in a few weeks to see if we can arrange one final get-together to debrief the project. I'll look forward to seeing you then.

    Best wishes for the start of the new school year!

    Toby

    ReplyDelete